Hi everyone, I'm Ariel! I'm a high school senior in suburbia Chicago.
I was born in the city, but since then I've lived in the same general area my entire life. For lower and middle school, I went to a private Jewish school, but for high school I'm in public school. Now college is the next step. But not going to spend time stressing out over that here. Too much time spent on that in the real world.
Besides for hanging with my friends and freaking out about schools, I spend a lot of time writing, or thinking about writing, because I want to be a screenwriter (tv and movies) when I'm older. I also try and be active for human and social rights, especially in LGBT areas.
The biggest influences in my life are probably my friends and family. I like to plan big things that usually end up not working, so my friends are there to bring me back to earth.
Hmmm... I'll be 18 in less than a month, thank god. I love animals, and I'm a vegetarian.
Um. That's about it for now. Yay sociology class!
I used to live in the city too, but yay for the suburbs now. I think it's really cool that you work for so many charities/organizations. I also agree with friends and family being the biggest influences in my life. Idk what I'd do without them.
ReplyDeleteLove the title of your blog. Clever.
ReplyDelete